CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-05T23:01:43+00:002013 Acura RDX CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-05T23:01:43+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change Motor Oil & Replace Filter, Added 5 QTS Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Performed 30 Point Courtesy Inspection
- Remove Positive & Negative Battery Terminals and Clean with BG cleaning kit and install felt pads while maintaining power to the PCM
Jan S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2020